This book contains the experiences and know-how of Korean teachers who have taught foreign learners of Korean and women who have immigrated to Korea to get married. Acutely realizing the need for cultural teaching material that can provide practical assistance to learners of Korean in the education field, the authors wrote this book to focus on the easier and more practical aspects of Korean culture. Based on storytelling scenarios, this book is divided into lifestyle culture, language culture, custom culture, art culture, and traditional culture, and it also contains language and information that can be applied in various situations. While following the main characters' stories in this book, learners will be able not only to learn the Korean language but also to understand Koreans' lifestyles and the ways that Koreans think.
• Through the pre-listening section, you can gain some background knowledge and can learn some practical aspects of Korean culture by listening to the main dialogue.
• After learning the vocabulary along with the related pictures and illustrations, you can practice using that vocabulary by completing the exercise questions.
• Episodes that can happen in daily life as well as related topics for cross-cultural discussions are provided.
• With the four illustrations and key words that were previously learned, you can complete the writing exercise to improve your Korean writing abilities.
• After learning the practical information related to the topics, you can perform the tasks and exercises that are related to the information.
• By making use of the "Question and Answer" format, you can obtain additional information about Korean culture.