Warming Up, in which vocabulary and expressions used in real situations are introduced, Pattern Practice, in which each unit’s key expressions are introduced, Key Grammatical Patterns, in which selected grammatical patterns from the main dialogue are explained, Conversation Practice, in which learners practice substituting vocabulary and expressions using given model dialogue, and Task 1 (Speaking), Task 2 (Reading & Writing), and Task 3 (Listening), through which the material studied in each unit is reviewed.
Designed with the short-term learner of Korean in mind, ‘Fast & Fun Korean for Short-Term Learners’ is a 3-volume quick mastery textbook series that introduces everyday vocabulary and concrete situational dialogues practical for living in Korea. This second volume of the series, ‘Fast & Fun Korean for Short-Term Learners 2’, is classified as 'Low Intermediate' in level of difficulty, connecting the first volume 'Basic' level with the third volume 'Intermediate' level.
• Essential vocabulary, grammar patterns, and dialogues chosen based on their real-life usefulness.
• Comprehensive approach incorporating speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills in a variety of task exercises.
• Linked study and review process of Warming up – Pattern Practice – Key Grammatical Patterns – Conversation Practice – Tasks, allowing learners to proceed through the text with ease.
• Includes various illustrations and photos for quick and easy understanding of the content.
• Emphasis on developing in a short period of time the learner’s Korean communication ability for real situations, much like training a short-distance sprint runner as opposed to a marathon runner.